Wednesday, September 29, 2010

RIVER OF MIRRORS

Am I a ghost,

Charging blue light from your souls,

Where is the chain that tied us together,

Or am I just lost like a maddening hush?

Where is all that surrounds me,

I can see it never know it,

Or know just why its been built.

Am I an ancient ruin,

In the middle of New Delhi,

Mocked by the buzzing traffic lights.

Am I silence that never released,

Like a child in the darkness in the gaiety of eve,

Like the lava breathing in a molten candle,

That lives for our eyes and dies for the darkness.

Even though dawn has been fading away,

We’re unborn pictures of purple remains,

All fast asleep when the shaman arrives,

Transformed into a cluster of stars.

AN ACT IS TO DO, TO DO IS TO ORGASM.

MAYA WAS HERE LAST NIGHT, WAS SHE VEILED IN BLACK?

No comments: